Friday, May 6, 2011

Flowers, Weeds, & Peeling Paint. - The Beauty of the Every Day

I decided with it being Mother's Day weekend, that I'd indulge in some "me" time today and put off doing the laundry, picking up the toys while my son was at daycare, and the countless other things that "had" to get done.  Instead, I went outside to enjoy the gorgeous weather and walk around the yard with my camera to see what I could find.  The hour or so I spent out there was the most relaxing I've spent this entire week.  It was certainly worth putting off my chores :-)  I hope you enjoy the photos I'm posting.  Believe me, this is a very small sampling of what I took.  Good thing there's digital cameras now.  If I had to use film, I'd be in the poor house with all the shots I took - LOL.  Oh, and I would like to add one more thing...None of these have been Photoshopped.  I have the program but have absolutely NO CLUE how to use it.  Darn program doesn't even come with a basic users manual.  Frustrating!!!

















 Wishing you peace, love, & happiness along with a great big HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you moms out there!!!    Krissy














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics - Happy belated Mother's Day!

Kristyn W. said...

Thank you for the compliment :-) I appreciate it, especially after seeing the gorgeous photos that your husband has taken!