Friday, April 15, 2011

A Clearer Vision is Coming :-)

I realize it's been MONTHS since I last blogged, but there have been some major issues being dealt with during that time.  With those issues, though, there seems to be more clarity regarding myself and my life now.  This will be reflected in my "New & Improved" Krissy's Mixing Bowl blog, which will now be called Krissy's Mixing Bowl of Life...or at least something along those lines - LOL.  Keep your eyes open for the "New & Improved" Krissy in the coming weeks!

Wishing you Peace, Love, & Happiness....
Krissy

2 comments:

Melissa N. said...

Oh there you are...lol...looking forward to seeing you again in blog land (and out)!

Kristyn W. said...

LOL!!! Yes, here I am once again :-) I may need a course on "advanced blogging" from you, though! Your blog has come so far in the past year and looks amazing :-)