Sunday, July 18, 2010

Peanut Butter Banana Muffin Sunday!!!

Hello everyone!
Today I made a super yummy batch of Peanut Butter Banana Muffins and had absolutely every intention of posting the recipe & pics tonight. Of course, like most Sundays, I got off track and now it's too late. I'll definitely get it up tomorrow, though. Probably mid morning while my little guy is having his quiet time. He definitely enjoyed one of the muffins at snack time, that's for sure! He'd rub his belly and say "Good." Too cute!!! I love making my main critic so happy!!!

Well, time for me to finish up what I need to get done. I hope everyone had a great weekend :-)

Wishing you peace, love, and happiness from Krissy's Mixing Bowl

2 comments:

Melissa N. said...

Sounds like something Molly would like...look forward to the recipe!

Kristyn W. said...

If you make them, you'll have to let me know if they get Molly's seal of approval :-)