Tuesday, July 6, 2010

One Proud Momma!!!


OK, it's late so I don't have much time to blog tonight. However, I did have to share my proud momma moment! When I went to pick up my son from daycare today, the one teacher said how polite and well-mannered he is! Plus, I'm always told how much of a great helper he is in cleaning up. Way to go little guy!!! Whenever he wants something, I always make sure he says "please" and "thank you." Plus, whenever someone sneezes, I make sure he says "Bless you." He may need prompting at times, but overall he's doing great; and he's not even 2 years old yet. It really made me feel good to see he's learning manners and using them, even when mommy's not around. The next ones will be the yes/no ma'am and yes/no sir. However, I think he may need to be just a tad bit older to get those. Also, I make sure he helps me put away his toys and arts/crafts stuff when we're done playing both in the morning and after naptime/in the evening. Heck, he even picks up clothes and puts them in the hamper and puts the lid back on. Kudos to you, my son!!! Momma loves you very much, little guy!!! xoxoxo!!!

Good Night and wishing everyone peace, love, and happiness from Krissy's Mixing Bowl :-)

No comments: